How To Prevent Identity Theft




Its insane how common identity theft is now. Several years ago one of my friends had strange charges show up on his credit card 4 or 5 times over a few months, I just assumed he was using his card at shady places.
       
But then my mom had her identity completely stolen. They got all of her banking information, made a fake divers license in her name, and started racking up thousands of dollars in charges at department stores. Not only was it a huge hassle to get all of her charges reversed, it was painful to see my mom be so scared about someone else knowing so much about her and running around town acting as if she were my mom.


When someone knows who you are, has your address, and is committing crimes in your name, its horrifying.

What I didn’t know was that a huge amount of identity theft happens at wifi hotspots like at Starbucks or in a hotel. Other people on the network are able to see the websites you surf and whatever you type into your browser. Passwords, emails, credit card info, whatever you do, its up for grabs.

I recently installed a copy of WifiSugar from WifiSugar.com It protects your computer against hackers attacking your computer over wireless internet connections.

As a freelance artist I work remotely a lot and travel frequently for work. I have to connect my laptop to random WIFI connections to do work. Getting WifiSugar gave me such peace of mind that I bought a copy for my mom too. Having her feel secure is so worth it to me.

Get it now!



No comments:

Post a Comment